Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, I will possibly be heading into the Denver area for work (from S FL) for several days and want to take the opportunity to try to visit several mountain bike manufactures in the area or the surrounding area.

Can you guys let me know what bike companies are located in that area?

I know the following:
Spot Brand - Golden Co
Yeti - Golden Co

Any others that you guys know of can be helpful. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That helps a bunch. Thank you.

I just read that Revel Bikes (Revel Rascal) is also in Carbondale CO. So I will add that to the list as well.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Only a few of those actually manufacture at their facility. GG being one of them along with Moots, and REEB (Longmont?). You can scratch off Yeti, spot, and alchemy for sure. Not sure about the others.

·
slow
7,031 Posts
Only a few of those actually manufacture at their facility. GG being one of them along with Moots, and REEB (Longmont?). You can scratch off Yeti, spot, and alchemy for sure. Not sure about the others.
Niner is primarily offices and warehouse that contains design, engineering, destructive testing, assembly, shipping, and a retail area.
Blacksheep and Moon Men are both a small office and a shop in which individual frames are being hand built.
Oddity is a shop in Burnsey's house in which frames are being hand-built.
MOOTS has a pretty decent sized operation and sometimes offers tours.
Eriksen is an office and small shop in which frames are being hand built.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Whether they manufacture onsite or not, the Spot team is an amazing group and bikes are top notch! Stop by and see Paul and demo something. I have the Mayhem 5 Star build and it’s amazing on my Northeast trails. Safe travels.

·
I like goin' fast
110 Posts
We're always glad to show people around our factory, located right across the street from the Mile High. The Shredquarters is where we do all of our manufacturing, R&D, assembly, etc. Come see where your next bike is going to be built!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to everyone that has responded. I wasn’t aware there would be so many factory shops in the area. None just need to work out the schedule.

·
Registered
682 Posts
i really like Spot. great bikes. great people. the best thing is yo u can demo as many of their bikes as many times you want. for free.

·
Registered
281 Posts
i really like Spot. great bikes. great people. the best thing is yo u can demo as many of their bikes as many times you want. for free.
Yeah, really solid and super nice crew over there at Spot.

The only problem with their demo program is the hit to my pocketbook. I have now purchased every bike (3 and counting) that I have demo'd.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts