Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
yeah, that dirt/log quarter is nice! looks like you have some prime dirt there, but take a bail, and I bet a handlebar would chunk it... maybe add in some concrete to solidify? is that private property? I'm jealous, I just want to buy some land that I can build my ass off on... instead of poaching and worrying about all of my work... paranoia sucks.
keep up the digging!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
some sock cuckers trashed the trails this weekend...:madmax: ..ripped 1/2 the dirt off the
quarter..wrecked all the lips....sucks that these trails are in such a popular area...
the dirt is perfect for packing right now though.....when I think about it everything
they wrecked needed to be redone anyway....:thumbsup: hmmmm

·
Registered
466 Posts
BIGGER John said:
some sock cuckers trashed the trails this weekend...:madmax: ..ripped 1/2 the dirt off the
quarter..wrecked all the lips....sucks that these trails are in such a popular area...
the dirt is perfect for packing right now though.....when I think about it everything
they wrecked needed to be redone anyway....:thumbsup: hmmmm
That sucks.

·
Hoser
4 Posts
that place looks really nice. i'd like to come out there sometime. i have no idea where it's at though, i'm down south of fort worth just riding zboaz and dunlop when i've got the time.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dry out

man things are dry at the trails.....huge chunks keep falling off the 1/4pipe....
but we have a deep creek about 50yrds away....the 1/4 has random pieces
of ply patching the dirt that was ripped off.....super ghetto.....about to redo
the dirt top and finish the hip on the side....will try to get new pics after!!:yesnod:

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Big John

Are you going ot be at the trails this weekend, I'm trying to get James Tommy and Juan to make it out to Denton with me Saturday. If not I think a trip to the Goodwill Ditch will be in order?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa

jherich said:
Are you going ot be at the trails this weekend, I'm trying to get James Tommy and Juan to make it out to Denton with me Saturday. If not I think a trip to the Goodwill Ditch will be in order?
both spots sound good to me....tell em to bring it on :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.