Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
my hair crawled away
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found duffle bag in the river by lower parking lot. Looks like this is from a breakin.
The duffle bag was thrown from highland road to the river below. Biking stuff scattered all over.

If you could ID your missing bag and stuff inside will return........sorry no $ or ID was found...
well,,,,,,,,,there was some loose change <$1.

·
Fireball in the Night
1,624 Posts
gonzo said:
Found duffle bag in the river by lower parking lot. Looks like this is from a breakin.
The duffle bag was thrown from highland road to the river below. Biking stuff scattered all over.

If you could ID your missing bag and stuff inside will return........sorry no $ or ID was found...
Good job, gonzo. I hope this thread finds the original owner.
When my gear bag was stolen from my truck at home, I rode around the area like an idiot, checking all the local trash bins without any luck.

·
sunnyside up
1,193 Posts
contact Santa Cruz Sheriff?

gonzo said:

Loma Preita Sheriff's office info can be found here:

http://www.scsheriff.com/lok.html

Why not let them know what you found? They might have a report to go with it.

Patty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.