Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading down first weekend of August for a family reunion and have an open morning to ride. Looks like my best bets for a decent size loop are White Clay or Fair Hill? Any other worthwhile spots that are within an
hour-ish drive? A lot of the other trail info down that way is pretty old. Thanks

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Depends on where you are in PA. Brandywine is likely the easiest to get to. White Clay is more flowy and fun (to me) while B-wine is harder, rockier, and larger. I prefer B-wine.

Also, I live about 1/2mi from WCC and go there often. I rarely ride there on weekends after 9am...it gets CROWDED.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha no actual Delta, PA...the land of my people apparently. Pretty much dead south of Lancaster right on the MD border. I'll have to check out drive time to Brandywine. Thank thus far everyone!

·
Registered
34 Posts
In York County there is Rocky Ridge County Park and Lake Redman/ Lake Williams. A little further is Codorus State Park. You will likely be closest to Susquehanna State Park in MD. Also have Little Gunpowder Falls State Park in MD. With the exception of Codorus they all should be within an hour of Delta.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.