Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Green Mojo
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone in the states received a painted Mojo yet? Are any shops seeing deliveries?

I ordered a green medium frame in early December and was hoping to receive it in January. I was wondering if anyone knows anything regarding status of deliveries....

I want my Green Medium Mojo!

Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi there,

I did ordered a Large Mojo in Vicious Blue and get it in Switzerland last week... The frameset was in the US early January and was sent to the Swiss Distributor mid-January... So Nice !:)

·
Green Mojo
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Green Bike Has Arrived

I received an email from my LBS yesterday informing me that my green Mojo had arrived. The shop is putting it together and I will be riding shortly. I will post pic's asap.

FYI: I ordered it in early December. I received accurate delivery updates throughout the process. The last update I received was that I would get the bike the first or 2nd week of Feb. It arrived exactly as forecast by IBIS.

I can't wait! I guess it's time to quit the job and go riding..........

·
Green Mojo
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Green Bike Arrived

My bike is here now.

25.4 lbs of sick green carbon.

I ended up going with the Mavic SLR wheels and I upgraded to the Talas fork - other than that it is pretty much the SLX Mojo with the full XTR package. Me very happy.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.