Have you ever wanted to take your handlebars out to the desert and blast them with a shotgun? Me neither. But apparently, Cam Zink has. And does in this video. Fresh off the press from Eric Davies (Deity Owner and Product Designer) is the announcement of their new CZ38 Special handlebars. The bar features a 38mm rise, 760mm width, Deity's gradient butting and a backsweep of 9.5 Degrees and upsweep of 4.5 Degrees. Weight is 310 grams and MSRP is $95. Cam likes the versatility and puts them on his hardtail, slopestyle and DH bike. Right now, you can even win a CZ38 Special signed handelbar for yourself, if you are lucky! Read below to find out how to enter.

The crew at Deity are proud to announce the official launch of the anticipated Cameron Zink signature handlebar, the CZ38 Special. A relationship born in 2005, Cameron Zink has faced countless adversity, injuries, surgeries, podiums, titles, championships, and a constant theme throughout all of these years has been the mutual support and loyalty between a company and a superstar.

Video Caption: Take a quick winter ride through Cameron Zink's local Reno trails on board his Deity CZ38 Special signature handlebar. Filmed/Edited by Lush Cinema

A concept that started almost two years ago, the CZ38 Special went through multiple prototypes that allowed Deity and Cameron to test various butting profiles, upsweeps, and also backsweeps. Influenced by his desire to relax the angles of his favorite handlebars, the Dirty30 and Blacklabel, the CZ38 Special's unique "feel" comes from a half degree change in both directions. What may seem subtle can make a dramatic difference in terms of feel and the 9.5 degree backsweep and 4.5 degree upsweep give the CZ38 Special a distinctive flavor among the respected Deity handlebar line.

"The CZ38 project began as we were about to launch our new butting process a year and a half ago and the technology we were playing around with allowed us to dive right into making him the best handlebar possible. Right out of the gate we were posting incredible test results, but the proof would be in how it felt under Cam.

During this time, we made 3 very different prototypes that featured multiple geometry options, from slight adjustments to our butting dimensions, to new heat treatment ideas. It was an exciting time as we had redesigned all of our handlebars, expanded our potential via new tooling, and invested into researching possibilities during the heat treatment process.

"I am incredibly proud of the end result, but more than anything, we are honored to be able to pay tribute to Cameron Zink with his own signature handlebar model." Eric Davies (Deity, Owner/Designer)

Featuring a 38mm rise, 760mm width, and Deity's gradient butting, the CZ38 Special was a project that evolved gracefully, was not rushed, and was tested rigorously via machine stress testing and the unrivaled effects of real world product abuse. From the acclaimed "Where the Trail Ends" to every major slopestyle comp of 2012, the CZ38 Special traveled the world as Cameron put each prototype incarnation through its paces.

"The CZ38 Special is my dream bar down to the half degree and at 38mm rise I can run them on my hardtail, slope bike and DH bike. This is the bend I have wanted forever. Now I have it in a lightweight, stylish set up that could possibly be the strongest handlebar on the planet." Cameron Zink

Above...Are the bold graphics of the CZ38 too much for you? The CZ38 Special is also available in stealth all black two tone Bead Blast / Polished Ano.

Technical Specifications:

Material- Custom Gradient Butted 7075-T73 aluminum / Width- 760mm / Rise- 38mm / Diameter- 31.8mm / Backsweep- 9.5 Degrees / Upsweep- 4.5 Degrees / Weight- 310 grams / MSRP- $95 usd

Resigned for another 2 years, Zink's role with Deity has grown from rider to product contributor and the relationship is only set to evolve to even greater heights! Want to win an autographed CZ38 Special handlebar?? Simply enter by following Deity at their Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter page!