Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ridin' many miles...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good News: I negotiated a rare Wednesday afternoon ride.

Bad News: I can't ride Thursday morning

Bring your rain gear (and beer stein)

Look for the silver and black Range Rover disguised as a CR-V and blue and yellow Jekyll

We may even do the Wall Challange again. Any takers?

Ed

·
Ridin' many miles...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure, her and her retarded younger sister.

Hey, you missed a hardcore morning ride this AM. We rode the Apex lot to Chimney Gulch back to Apex via Enchanted Forest.

·
Registered
100 Posts
EdZilla said:

Hey, you missed a hardcore morning ride this AM. We rode the Apex lot to Chimney Gulch back to Apex via Enchanted Forest.
What no playboy extreme team?

You bailing on me on the Thur am ride Ed?

·
Ridin' many miles...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rweddy1 said:
What no playboy extreme team?

You bailing on me on the Thur am ride Ed?
That's correct. What part of
EdZilla said:
Bad News: I can't ride Thursday morning
didn't you understand?

And yes, of course, the playboy extreme team will be there, though possibly disguised as a bunch of grunged out, hairy faced dirt pigs to throw off the paparazzi. After the ride, If you go up and pinch the biggest, nastiest one, you get to go home with the whole team!!! If you're confused, I'll point them out for you.

·
Registered
100 Posts
EdZilla said:
That's correct. What part of

didn't you understand?

And yes, of course, the playboy extreme team will be there, though possibly disguised as a bunch of grunged out, hairy faced dirt pigs to throw off the paparazzi. After the ride, If you go up and pinch the biggest, nastiest one, you get to go home with the whole team!!! If you're confused, I'll point them out for you.
:D the pinching comment just made me spit my water on my laptop!

I'm Rich James B!t$h!

·
Ridin' many miles...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rweddy1 said:
:D the pinching comment just made me spit my water on my laptop!
HA! Sorry about that (*snicker*)
I'm Rich James B!t$h!
Sorry about that too. Aren't you still dead?

So are you back in Denver now? I've now arranged another morning ride time slot: Saturday mornings are all mine till about 11:AM. Let me know if you can manage Saturday and we'll figure something out.

·
Registered
138 Posts
EdZilla said:

Yeah, I heard about it from, and was chastised by, singlespeedster ...

·
Ridin' many miles...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
DashRipRock said:
Yeah, I heard about it from, and was chastised by, singlespeedster ...
Oh, you mean "Singlespeedster", the bicycling purist who has cleansed himself of all the latest technical gee-wizardry, and of all the bicyce industry hype? The guy who so embraces the elegent simplicity of the single speed philosophy that he adopted the "Singlespeedster" moniker and now rides a Titus x-racer, bedecked with Fox Shox, Race Face, SRAM shifting, and all the latest right down to Carbon Fiber Titanium Gortex composite skewers?

"Pimp my Bike" anyone?

(I think you need to change your name, Anthony :p )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.