Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
that's a pretty extreme sport...especially for your...um...goodies! :eek::eekster::p

·
1,316 Posts
Xj,
Please refrain from posting pictures that are/could be construed as offensive to others. This is to include anything that does not relate to biking or includes nude or sexually provactive pictures. These pictures can damage those with tender sensibilities. If you do not comply we will have to ask the Mods to censor you.

Or at least in the future, use a naked female model for pictures such as this.:D ;) :thumbsup:

We already have Harriet gummin up the place with hairy back pics and close ups of mens crotches

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
CDtofer said:
Xj,
Please refrain from posting pictures that are/could be construed as offensive to others. This is to include anything that does not relate to biking or includes nude or sexually provactive pictures. These pictures can damage those with tender sensibilities. If you do not comply we will have to ask the Mods to censor you.
you, of all people, deserve all of the dude nakedness you get!:p can't develop sensitivity all of a sudden! :nono:

plus, he was just trying to introduce you to a new sport you may enjoy...don't be so narrow minded :rolleyes:...you may actually enjoy nekkid snow snorkeling! :lol:

We already have Harriet gummin up the place with hairy back pics and close ups of mens crotches
my pleasure!:thumbsup: :p

·
1,316 Posts
dHarriet said:
you, of all people, deserve all of the dude nakedness you get!:p can't develop sensitivity all of a sudden! :nono:
Umm, notice I said that it could hurt those with tender sensibilities...I never mentioned me.

dHarriet said:
plus, he was just trying to introduce you to a new sport you may enjoy...don't be so narrow minded :rolleyes:...you may actually enjoy nekkid snow snorkeling! :lol:
No thanks, if there is going to be any nekkid snorkeling that I would participate in it would have to be:

1) co-ed
2) in a much warmer environment :thumbsup:

Why dont you go check your music thread, anyways...

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
CDtofer said:
No thanks, if there is going to be any nekkid snorkeling that I would participate in it would have to be:

1) co-ed
2) in a much warmer environment :thumbsup:
yeah...i'm in complete agreement with you on both accounts! :eek::thumbsup::D:)

Why dont you go check your music thread, anyways...
i did...and your suggestions are much appreciated! :D:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.