Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
high school loser
1,310 Posts
thats pretty much the way it works at my house, except i sleep on some news paper on the floor :( ....

·
noMAD man
12,164 Posts
You freakin' pervert!

SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
always strike when they least expect it :D :p
You know, I'd better give a lot of thought to coming out to that left coast to ride with you guys or meeting up in Moab. These lurking bedroom pics you've been showing, first of poor EIO, now of Sunny, kinda creep me out. However, I do still carry a gun...LOL! :eek:

OK...I have to know. How in the world did you get her to pose for that pic? Pretty good stuff, regardless. Oh...and does her husband know about Mr. Moorewood?

·
Registered
675 Posts
TNC said:
You know, I'd better give a lot of thought to coming out to that left coast to ride with you guys or meeting up in Moab. These lurking bedroom pics you've been showing, first of poor EIO, now of Sunny, kinda creep me out. However, I do still carry a gun...LOL! :eek:

OK...I have to know. How in the world did you get her to pose for that pic? Pretty good stuff, regardless. Oh...and does her husband know about Mr. Moorewood?
OK, let's just set the record straight here... I have no idea what Mr Timbers involvement with EIO is, but this photo of me was legally stolen from my user profile... ;)

When I first got the Shova back in May, I finished building it and then took it in the house to have my husband Steve take some shots.

The best part was when I told him, "Here, stand on the stool and take a picture of us from over there." He just stopped and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you just say 'US'??"

"Oh. Umm... I guess I did." :D

-sunny

·
noMAD man
12,164 Posts
Suuure!...Mrs. Innocent!

sunnyracegirl said:
OK, let's just set the record straight here... I have no idea what Mr Timbers involvement with EIO is, but this photo of me was legally stolen from my user profile... ;)

When I first got the Shova back in May, I finished building it and then took it in the house to have my husband Steve take some shots.

The best part was when I told him, "Here, stand on the stool and take a picture of us from over there." He just stopped and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you just say 'US'??"

"Oh. Umm... I guess I did." :D

-sunny
LOL! Hey, don't worry. I'm just having some fun with "Mr. Timbers". Look...what responsible adults do in the privacy of their own bedrooms is totally their business. Just watch that big chainring. :D And as to that EIO reference...you don't want to know!

Sunny, who can blame anyone in the throes of new bike lust. You know, I don't think I'd ever heard of Moorewood bikes before these recent threads. They're nice looking.

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,095 Posts
TNC said:
YThese lurking bedroom pics you've been showing, first of poor EIO, now of Sunny, kinda creep me out. .....
A guest room with outside locks and no door knob. :eek:

.............my anus still hurts and I have horrifying nightmares involving kitchen utensils.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
e[I said:
o]A guest room with outside locks and no door knob. :eek:

.............my anus still hurts and I have horrifying nightmares involving kitchen utensils.
I had to replace all my silverware after you left....don't you ever wash down there????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.