Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
21 - 40 of 7,442 Posts
Think I'll just reuse a rebuilt KS LEV Ci 175 I have on the shelf for now. It's paid for and quite light.

That 210mm V2 weighs 710 grams but I'm sure it's a sturdy unit with that diameter.

So now that this is worked out, just need a frame!

Has anyone noticed how close the chain guide is to the bottom pivot? i’m rebuilding an evo expert and the stock setup is less than a millimeter away from touching. I’m sure i can shim it out but i don’t remember this being so close on my previous 2019 stumpy...

Ordered a S-Works S3 frame in Germany, but the delivery times are horrable...

Will put my parts from my Megatower:

36 Factory 2021
Newmen SL.A30 wheels 2020
GX dricetrain with X1 carbon crank
Code RSC
BikeYoke Revive 185 shimmed

Still thinking about mixing the builds up by ordering a Expert Evo because it could be available in december AND I‘m not a huge fan of the framekit color

Looks like I got to wait for some riding impressions from you all here 😃

Ordered a S-Works S3 frame in Germany, but the delivery times are horrable...

Will put my parts from my Megatower:

36 Factory 2021
Newmen SL.A30 wheels 2020
GX dricetrain with X1 carbon crank
Code RSC
BikeYoke Revive 185 shimmed

Still thinking about mixing the builds up by ordering a Expert Evo because it could be available in december AND I'm not a huge fan of the framekit color

Looks like I got to wait for some riding impressions from you all here 
i am located in Greece. was ready to pull the trigger on a s3 sworks complete bike but i was quoted a delivery date around May. they could not give me a date for a frame.

Yes. I've got an s-works S3. Initially I removed the bash/guide since i was replacing the ring with an Absolute Black oval 32 and their lower bash to match. Running that no problem for a week now, not really too worried about it throwing a chain, however if I did, it would be a real bummer, as it would surely scrape up the beautiful gloss black down there on the frame. So, I just put the MRP bash/guide back on and it has very tight clearance. I think it will be fine, but just wanted to confirm that it is indeed really tight. The bike's light enough that I'm not stressing the added weight of the guide and feeling good about the added security.

Just put in a order at my local bike shop for a Comp. I love the SRAM drivetrain but can’t stand the brakes. My Code Rs on my Enduro fade like no other and are so inconsistent I have no faith in them. For the price everything looks good on the comp but the fork. So I’m hoping I can get the shop to drop a Grip 2 in there for free. Timeline is Jan so gotta put up for sale my 2020 Enduro probably in December. Love the Enduro but it doesn’t make me want to go out and do simple easy rides. Not that it’s a pig by any means it climbs great but looking forward to something a little more sprightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My LBS has them for order. In fact it looks like they have almost every model still available for November delivery. I have only talked with them about my order so I don't know how accurate this is...

If people want to order one I'll pick it up and ship it to you at your expense :p :thumbsup:

https://www.eriksbikeshop.com
I may take you up on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 7,442 Posts