Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Say Car Ramrod!!
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would only be getting 20mm of travel, both forks have 20mm thru axles and both are black (oh the color options these days) the fire fly is 130mm of travel....the good one with tpc+

it would be going on this bike

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
CanadianHooligan said:
That firefly looks brand new,i say ride that more and spend your money else where
I think he's spot on. That scirroco has a sweet setup just the way it is. Nice bike "dude"

·
Registered
643 Posts
The Dude said:
i would only be getting 20mm of travel, both forks have 20mm thru axles and both are black (oh the color options these days) the fire fly is 130mm of travel....the good one with tpc+

it would be going on this bike
besides addin that its a nice setup, all i have to say is that the mess on the table to the left needs to be assesed properly.

i want my new fork...
i dont have money...

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
the firely is about 5.4lbs, the 05 Z1 about 5.6, and the Z1 having 6", I think the choice is clear...small weight penalty.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Well then he should go for it if what you want is the Bling Bling factore, I only said what I would do if he wanted to save money, as he has no reason why he needs to upgrade. But seeing as most of you are replying to him strictly on bling bling, then ya do go for the new Marz it would look pimpin hot on ur bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.