Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Marcember - Weather Complaint and T100 Mafioso Ride Report

I went out today at about 2:00. Damn weather sucked. Way, way, way too hot. Felt like March. Smelled like March. My god man, four days into winter and its already over.

Pictures
1 - 3 = Just some shots.
4 = My new shoes.
5= Trail sanitization. That line on the left did not exist last year at this time.

Broke another spoke. This time on the front wheel. These wheels are defective or just crap. Machined built I guess. In six months I have broken 4 in back and two up front. I think I will have them rebuilt.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
May have been warm but it was better then cleaning up leaves all day! Where is that section as I play between DD and Tatum?

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
trb2929 said:
May have been warm but it was better then cleaning up leaves all day! Where is that section as I play between DD and Tatum?
I believe its 1A. Its the high trail east from "conversation point/the top of Dreamy Draw", east past the turnoff to Hairball, down the hill and then back up. Its on the back up part. There used to be a stump at the top of the sanitized part.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Happy Hanukah Geoff, and great shoes.

I'm glad to see more pics making their way onto posts. I'll try to do my part if I can find my camara.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts