Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
L1MEY
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend's dad owns a sign shop and I thought it might be cool to create some coloured decals for my fork and wheels to match some of the other bits on my bike. Does anyone know where to find templates for a 2018 Boxxer and Spank Spike Race 28 wheels? I see plenty of vendors selling the actual decals but can't find a source for the templates they're using.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 🚲
12,624 Posts
My friend's dad owns a sign shop and I thought it might be cool to create some coloured decals for my fork and wheels to match some of the other bits on my bike. Does anyone know where to find templates for a 2018 Boxxer and Spank Spike Race 28 wheels? I see plenty of vendors selling the actual decals but can't find a source for the templates they're using.
Get a sewing tape measure, they are designed to be wrapped around objects, like arms and legs n such. You can quickly measure the circumference of the fork and build your design from there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.