Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am helping a friend with some custom decals for his M6 and his Socom. Unfortunately he didn't get me the measurements for the intense decals on both frames so I don't have the correct dimensions.
I tried to get ahold of the guys at Intense with a few emails but no luck, (obviously from the holidays coming up) I'm pretty sure that have some family things and are just busy so no big deal there.
Can someone shoot me the dimensions for:
The 2 M6 Intense decals, the large and small ones
The dimensions and HOPEFULLY the file for the M6 logo, .ai or .pdf
The socom dimensions and HOPEFULLY the file for the socom logo, .ai or .pdf
The Socom Intense decal dimensions.

Any help would be much appreciated and obviously pics will be posted once finished.

You can shoot the files to [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Orange-Goblin said:
I have the decals for the 6.6, Uzzi VPX, a load of Intense Logos and a tonne of custom ones i did for my SS, but no M6 or Socom i'm afraid!
If you wouldn't mind shooting those to my email that would be great. I can def. us those for another project.

·
Ideas Above My Station...
1,506 Posts
I have these decals (A few custom ones i did for my SS and the Intense Logos) cut in black and the silver shown here. A few members have already bought sticker packs from me and the feedback was really good, so i'd be happy to sell more. Or i can forward any existing Intense Artwork i have happily!

·
rain rain go away...
1,195 Posts
i would be very surprise if Jeff (the owner of Intense) just gives the logo out to you just like that. You can't just copy the logo and make a business out of it. They own that.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
peachy-B said:
i would be very surprise if Jeff (the owner of Intense) just gives the logo out to you just like that. You can't just copy the logo and make a business out of it. They own that.
This one is not for the biz. It is for personal use on a friends bike.
I have many, many other companies logos that I have gotten straight from them. If he is not cool with that then so be it.

·
Gnarbar
320 Posts
^^^ to the above two posters, they have to be high resolution .ai or .psd files. The guy needs original artwork. :nono:

·
Old school BMXer
2,695 Posts
Freeride777 said:
^^^ to the above two posters, they have to be high resolution .ai or .psd files. The guy needs original artwork. :nono:
If the guy knows what he's doing, he could scan the originals and recreate them. :thumbsup: That'll be a lot easier than trying to get Intense to give up their artwork for products they sell.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Blaster1200 said:
If the guy knows what he's doing, he could scan the originals and recreate them. :thumbsup: That'll be a lot easier than trying to get Intense to give up their artwork for products they sell.
Didn't even need to spend money. Just re-drew them off of the CC website. Thanks for the idea.
I am pretty sure that he wouldn't want to spend $40 just so that I can make him some decals.
Thanks again for the help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.