Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sad: :sad: My old friend,my Enduro Pro has met the end. Weld broke in the rear triangle. While out at the NFH yesterday, it just didnt sound right. Cleaned the mud off and "crap" , big old crack. Looking around at e-bay,there seems to be lots of good deals. We will see what pops up. Cant wait long though. Mans got to ride!

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Frames get broke...

mtbike52 said:
:sad: :sad: My old friend,my Enduro Pro has met the end. Weld broke in the rear triangle. While out at the NFH yesterday, it just didnt sound right. Cleaned the mud off and "crap" , big old crack. Looking around at e-bay,there seems to be lots of good deals. We will see what pops up. Cant wait long though. Mans got to ride!
Yikes! Hangin' with the bando's is rough on equipment! Seriously, afjoey had the same thing happen on the same bike. You might try to find out what was the outcome.

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
mtbike52 said:
Its a 02 frame, Enduro Pro. Eveything else is pretty new.
Bummer on the frame! but for what's worth,there's always something cool about getting a new frame.good luck:thumbsup:
RCC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.