Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
(not that fast)
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please sell something other than full face helmets and clothes. Why not some components? I understand sweatshirts are probably more profitable than mid-level shifters, but come on, I'm going to stop looking soon.
Thanks,
FA

·
Registered
390 Posts
When that website was released I was ordering from them once or twice a week. I almost built up a whole bike.

I still check the site frequently but my last order with them was June 2008!!! What does that tell you.

I totally agree with you.

G

·
Yeah, like everyone else here, when CL first showed up on the scene, I was watching them like a hawk because they had very good things for sale all the time. Now, it's just full face helmets, down hill bike shorts and funky looking women's clothing. CL sure went downhill all right. Yuk yuk yuk.

·
(not that fast)
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
grandsalmon said:
...or that damn funky looking Loeka looong "dress" jersey in dark teal color. Every time it comes up (FAR too often), it reminds going shopping with grandma at Macy's for a velour bath robe.

Each time -without fail, I forget what site I am on! An actual pic would do my point even better service.
are you talking about his beautiful piece:

seriously, that was in the RSS after I read your post

·
Registered
390 Posts
fastale said:
are you talking about his beautiful piece:

seriously, that was in the RSS after I read your post
I don't know what's worse: That they are selling that, or some company thought it was a good idea to actually design and produce it.

I see lots of failures in the production/distribution/marketing chain with that beauty.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Black Dragon said:
Yeah, like everyone else here, when CL first showed up on the scene, I was watching them like a hawk because they had very good things for sale all the time. Now, it's just full face helmets, down hill bike shorts and funky looking women's clothing. CL sure went downhill all right. Yuk yuk yuk.
You said it.

·
Registered
390 Posts
My all-time best chainlove score back in the beginning of 2008. It was a mistake on their website that they honored.

Qty. 3
Product Description
Honey Stinger Bulk Gel - 12oz Tube - 12 Tubes per Box
Each $3.25
Total $9.75

36 12oz. Honey Stinger gel bottles for $9.75

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
helexia23 said:
My all-time best chainlove score back in the beginning of 2008. It was a mistake on their website that they honored.

Qty. 3
Product Description
Honey Stinger Bulk Gel - 12oz Tube - 12 Tubes per Box
Each $3.25
Total $9.75

36 12oz. Honey Stinger gel bottles for $9.75
Real stand up company for honoring the mistake in price :thumbsup:

·
(not that fast)
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dictatorsaurus said:
I'm assuming you have the pic because you ordered one!!

Come on confess!!!!
HA! it's true. only I don't wear it biking, just around the house.... with nothing underneath...

(I'm not so good with the smilies, is there one that vomits?)

·
Its got what plants crave
5,933 Posts
I just bought two pairs of Fox Ranger shorts for 25 bucks each. They should be here tomorrow, we'll see if they're any good or not. I was really happy with my last two pairs of Oakley riding shorts I got there. I don't think I've ever actually bought any componentry from them.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.