Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear anyone who may be reading this before they go out:
Tonight is New Years Eve, a fun time to go out and celebrate the coming of the New Year. I hope everyone has fun tonight but I also hope everyone stays safe. I hate to sound like I am preaching to a bunch of already responsible and knowing people, but please guys, if you are going to drink tonight be safe; don’t drive. Get yourself a designated drive now. Also to anyone who may be going out tonight and not drinking, be vigilant out there, there will be people driving intoxicated tonight. It means so much to me because my sister was killed by a drunk driver 6 years ago, when I was only 12. She was only 19, with a promising life ahead of her. My entire family was devastated, along with the man that hit her and his family. Please, guys, go out and have fun tonight, but make sure that you, along with everyone else, will be able to wake up tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Josh

·
Banned
1,681 Posts
To the people that I care about, I recommend simply staying off the roads tonight- stay home. Even if you're not drunk, everybody else is. I have to work tonight, and it's the most dangerous night of the year for me.

I too have lost a family member to a drunk driver.

And to anyone who choses to drink and drive, I offer the following warning:

I do absolutely air-tight D.U.I. arrests. I do them quickly and efficiently, so I can get back out and grab another one. And I have a highly developed ability to find my next customer. Take a good look at your driver's license, because if I catch you, you won't be seeing it again.

And there are many more like me, all over the country.

·
Registered
408 Posts
RIS said:
To the people that I care about, I recommend simply staying off the roads tonight- stay home. Even if you're not drunk, everybody else is. I have to work tonight, and it's the most dangerous night of the year for me.

I too have lost a family member to a drunk driver.

And to anyone who choses to drink and drive, I offer the following warning:

I do absolutely air-tight D.U.I. arrests. I do them quickly and efficiently, so I can get back out and grab another one. And I have a highly developed ability to find my next customer. Take a good look at your driver's license, because if I catch you, you won't be seeing it again.

And there are many more like me, all over the country.
I applaud you and your efforts. Thank you for busting the drunks that get behind the wheel. I have not lost anyone to a drunk driver, but I have had friends that have died as a result of their drinking and driving. They made a foolish choice and paid the ultimate price. No one has the right to get drunk and get behind the wheel jeopordizing innocent people lives.:nono:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.