Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've convinced myself I need the Oro K24's now just trying to find the best deal on them. They kinda trick you cause you have to buy the discs & adapter seperate too! Bikemann seems to have a decent price and Airbomb does too, but haven't read good things about Airbomb on here. Anyone know anything I don't???

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Airbomb will kill you on shipping.

I found the best deal to be Alfred E. Bikes (google for it) and they handled the order splendidly. All the Formula brakes are sold sans rotor kit, so you can choose whatever size you like.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a set...

I have a set of K-24 Formulas. They are brand new. We ended up not installing them due to sponsor conflicts. They have ISO adapters and 6" rotors. They are great brakes and we pretty much use every make and model. I can't speak for the reliability - nor can anyone for that matter - but they have great lever feel, good modulation and lots of power.

If you're interested, you can send me an email at [email protected]

Rob

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alfred E. Bike??

I looked at A E Bike and their price was $205 which is significantly higher than Bikeman ($166.95). Airbomb has them at $159 something, but from what I've heard on here I don't consider them an option. You think any of these stores read these and learn that crappy customer service does have repercussions?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.