·
inner peace to make peace
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
inner peace to make peace
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what was the name of that uber-expensive German MTB light that's so brilliant?

I just love buying cheap items Made in (Red) China, via a web company from (Red) China and am completely surprised when the mounting's weak (tho fine for roadies) and the charger breaks in one month.
I am so brilliant and a throughly economic patriot that supports our country and her allies. Yeah. :)

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
TrailNut said:
I just love buying cheap items Made in (Red) China, via a web company from (Red) China and am completely surprised when the mounting's weak (tho fine for roadies) and the charger breaks in one month.
I am so brilliant and a throughly economic patriot that supports our country and her allies. Yeah. :)
Lupine.

The MS is a ripoff off the $400 plus Tesla.

I have three MS lights and my only problem was a loose mount screw that i just tightened. I have been using mine daily since October.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Infinity123 said:
Thanks, I know. Unfortunately the shipping to europe is not cheap :( . $45 for the lighthead and $29 for shipping.
For around $86 you can have another full light set, a cable adapter to run 2 lights and a helmet attachment complete with spare battery and charger (if you are in the UK) delivered free from DX. another $ or so buys the correct plug adapter.

Seriously giving it some thought though still fancy building a light even if it is a kit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.