Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man it's unreal how dead this forum is, most people I think who have any questions about Niners go straight to the 29er board. They need to do something to get some activity on this board.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
New Niner Owner

I'll chime in here. I just built up my first Niner. I went with the MCR and can't believe how nice this bike is. I threw a Reba SL fork on it and amamazed at how much quicker the handling is than the last 29er (GF Paragon 2006 version) that I had. I am trying to stop myself from selling my 26inch Full suspension bike I like it so much.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sadly no, well not now anyway. Mines finally packed away in a box waiting on a flight to take it to a new playground for a few weeks :D Luckily as it's owner I have to accompany it on it's trip to make sure it's fed loads of sweet CO single track and at least a few K of climbing a day :D

Rainman said:
Maybe ............ we are all to busy riding them ... :D

R.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well I've got a couple hundered shows on tape, but still need a couple to round out my '71 tour collection. Personally once Jerry stopped using...... oh wait, wrong Dead board :headphones:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts