Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking for some info. I stopped MTB riding about 7 years ago do to some health problems. I am looking to start again. I can not find my favorite Va-Dc area forum. I thought it was a MORE forum. Is their an area MTB fourm. thanks mark

·
Thinking about riding.
2,169 Posts
Hi, I am looking for some info. I stopped MTB riding about 7 years ago do to some health problems. I am looking to start again. I can not find my favorite Va-Dc area forum. I thought it was a MORE forum. Is their an area MTB fourm. thanks mark
The MORE forum got super slow quite a few years ago, wasn't worth visiting anymore. Looks like they just removed it now. Most of that has moved to Facebook - every major trail system in the area has its own FB group these days.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yeah, sadly Facebook Groups/social media killed off all of the good local forums. I definitely miss the heyday of the MORE forum (plus a few others). What replaced them is rubbish. The WABA forum is just about all that's left standing but that's all roadie stuff.

Kind of shocked mtbr still exists TBH.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.