Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy John and I rode from Devil's Backbone up to Horsetooth (via Indian Summer on the way out) and back. The trail way perfect. The only noteable mud was right after we entered Horsetooth through the tunnel, there's mud right after. Anyway, a little chilly, but otherwise great riding. If it snows tonight this is obviously a moot conditions report...

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
fooblahblah said:
My buddy John and I rode from Devil's Backbone up to Horsetooth (via Indian Summer on the way out) and back. The trail way perfect. The only noteable mud was right after we entered Horsetooth through the tunnel, there's mud right after. Anyway, a little chilly, but otherwise great riding. If it snows tonight this is obviously a moot conditions report...
Hey, I'm calling Moot! (it's snowing this morning). Good you hit it when you did.

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Freezing drizzle in Westminster (one of my tests of if the roads are gonna suck is when I can skate down my driveway in boots). Snow's coming later. And I get to drive down into Denver for most of the day. Woo hoo!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.