Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a DB Response XE from Dicks. For X-Mas my wife got me new DB pedals from Dicks. When she was there she asked the guy which pedals for my bike and he picked them out for her. Well, they don't fit. The stem on the pedal is too small for the hole on the crank. Is there something I am overlooking or did he sell her the wrong size pedals? Thanks DJ

·
Om nom nom
18 Posts
Yeah, be careful about the guys at Dicks. When I bought my responce XE one of the cable ties had come off for the rear brake. I watched the technician for like 5 minutes try to "snap the cable back into place" before I had to explain that the area for the line is suppose to be attached with a cable tie for hydraulic brakes :skep:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yea, the guys at Dick's are hit or miss. I have my share of poor experiences in their 'bike shop.' It's not all bad though, every now and then you'll find someone who actually knows what the hell they're talking about, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.