Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started out with Hickster & myself as Wyatt79 was running late. We did a loop and by that time time Wyatt had rolled his butt off the couch, so off we went. After a bit we ran into nanerpudin who was sporting a new dirt jump bike. Santa was good to him this year. Hickster took his leave at that point so Wyatt & I did another loop with naner. It was a good afternoon. Can't wait to hit it again tomorrow.

100_3712.jpg

100_3716.jpg

100_3721.jpg

100_3725.jpg

100_3736.jpg

100_3764.jpg

100_3844.jpg

100_3847.jpg

100_3849.jpg

100_3850.jpg

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
Looks like you guys are still having way too much fun! Nice new ride! Ride on, guys!:arf:

·
COOL BUZZ & TASTY S-TRACK
1,110 Posts
Great thread title, remember the real reason for the season.

Looks like you guys are having a great time, I would like to get out for a winter ride.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
The Prophet......

...looks like the "Prophet" is back! The STP means the mandatory trip to Ray's Indoors for sure. A couple of years back the Hubbard crew had Jeff Lenosky come up and ride with us as well as put on a show. Guess what he was riding? Yup ....a STP. Might have to go back a few years worth of threads to check out what he was doing with that machine.

btw ...rained cats and dogs up our way the day after Jesus's birthday....we ended up doing the Yuengling Tour and hitting Cabelas....what a zoo in Hamburg.

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
Cabelas is awesome! I have to get down there again. I loved the fish tank!:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts