Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
heh heh... man... awesome. some priceless quotes in the video!

"very impressive on the dirt trails and the road..."
"i call it my urban assault vehicle..."
"when I pass people on road bikes..."

ohhhh crap! wearing man-pris too. but what really takes the cake is the fukn camelback!!! all bunched up on top of the seat back.

what it really needs is a wheelie bar. pop that thing up and ride wheelies everywhere...

i want one.

·
i also unicycle
2,043 Posts
i sold those at the last shop i worked at. frighteningly popular. no one who would buy such a thing would go any more offroad than a crush limestone path, but for a certain set of consumers it's exactly what they've always thought they wanted. it's a weird almost hybrid with some recumbent technology mixed it. tons of people asked if they could get that seat separately for their bike, and the "no" answer invovled a several minute explanation of the geometry of that bike vs their bike and why it wouldn't do them any good anyway.

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,486 Posts
Hey, at least their selling bikes, fitness, and fuel free transport. If that's what it takes to get your mom, dad, or gramma back on the road, and out of the car, more power to 'em. :thumbsup:

Not everyone wants 6 inches of coil sprung, hydraulic damped, disc brake equipped, trail eater. That said though, I do want mine to show soon! :madman: :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.