Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Instead of buying a new one, why not go with the PUSH stable platform modification (assuming you have a Fox Float installed now).

I have an '03 Dawg as well, and am thinking of sending in my shock to have it "PUSHed" as soon as the warrantee is up.

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
Still didn't answer his question.

While I agree with you warthog on 'pushing' his existing shock, he's looking for is.....

6.5" eye to eye
1.5" stroke

squirrellyrabbit, for $170, you could send your shock to Push Industries and have them outfit your shock with a platform and completely rebuild it for you, your bike and your riding style. I highly recommend it.

EB

·
Registered
450 Posts
ebxtreme said:
squirrellyrabbit, for $170, you could send your shock to Push Industries and have them outfit your shock with a platform and completely rebuild it for you, your bike and your riding style. I highly recommend it.

EB
The site says its still $139 (not sure how much shipping adds to that though)

·
Registered
361 Posts
I got the Float R on my 03 Dawg PUSHed, and I have to say it was worth every penny.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm convinced...

I ook a look at the the PUSH Industries site and feedback on it here on mtbr. I think I'll give it a try before dumping a lot more money on a new shock. Thanks guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts