Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
www.justthebonnet.com
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does the third week of september look to you??? Say the 22nd to the 26th?? These NJ trails just ain't cutting it. I have an addiction to redrun now that makes a rock stars heroin habit look like a chocolate craving!!! You get some "shine", and I'll get some "salad"? Could this be the start of the Tea Creek Sneak??????????

·
the unvarnished nonsense
1,832 Posts
more on meonites...

Found on google:

"It may also have had something to do with the Meonites pledge not to shoot Rodent shaped targets following the "Ratnapping" of their club mascot last year."

From the link: www.barpc.org.uk/tag_2004_main.html

I didn't check the link.

What ads, Nate? :confused:

·
www.justthebonnet.com
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think its funnier that Menonites do not grow a mustace because of the ties to mustaches and the old military. And you notice Capt_phun has the amish beard with no mustache, a look I start after I got out of the military?? Coincidence???????
Maybe I'm a closet Amish?

"They believe that no man should be held higher than another. After all, they are all created equal in the eyes of God. If people were to dress in fancy clothes, envy would occur. It would not be right if one were proud because they had a fancier dress. The soldiers in Europe who had persecuted them wore uniforms with bright brass buttons and mustaches. For this reason, the Amish don't use buttons. The men wear a beard after they're married but no mustache. "

·
www.justthebonnet.com
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Dr. Gonzo Answer:

GRrider said:
on the main thread page the google ads I get are for detox and rehab...
I thought they were key word searcjing on phun, maybe not.
"My attorney had never been able to accept the notion, often espoused by former drug abusers and those on probation, that you can got a lot higher without drugs that with them. And neither have I for that matter."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts