Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
dirt visionary
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just as I thought the pump track has progressed my oldest riding skills and in response I got her a new frame. 13.5" dakar . Now shes rocking 5"x5" and soon will be ready for somo action.Once she gets a handle on that I will upgrade the rest of the cheaper parts with the good stuff. Went for the first ride on it today at hawes and she was loving it.

·
dirt visionary
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol: Maad

Thanks Durtgurl ! I try :D Notice she still riding that saddle from you .

·
dirt visionary
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She had a choice between keeping her staats , that or this sx.

She choose the dakar better standover, more travel, looks meaner :lol:

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Meaner is better. Kinda brings tears of joy to my eyes :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
bike

glad that worked out for ya, if your in the area i've got a shorter stem. looks like the one on there is little long. enjoy.

·
dirt visionary
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Raddaddy said:
glad that worked out for ya, if your in the area i've got a shorter stem. looks like the one on there is little long. enjoy.
Thx! She digs it so thats what counts . As for the stem theres a 50mm sunline on it now. You got something shorter lik a 35mm?

·
dirt visionary
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thx I can only imagine how big that would look next to hers . Just weighed it and its at 33.2lbs. With some good parts I should be able to get it down to 28 ish easy.

·
dirt visionary
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is her pervious frame and build.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Nice, I have been looking around for a similiar bike for my thirteen y/o. He has been riding his mom's Reign while she was pregnant.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts