Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Fall.

bellullabob said:
Anyone have any info on when Rockshock would be releasing their 2006 line? Especially on when the world cup reba will hit the market? Thanks.
I e-mailed SRAM last month and asked when the 2006 Revelation would be available. Here is the answer I received:

Thanks for contacting SRAM. While we don't have a release date set, you
can probably expect to see them readily available in the fall.

Happy Trails.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i work at a trek dealership and we are already getting 06 bikes, the gary fisher wahoo and i htink its the trek 6700 have the new rock shox J1 (new judy) and the ex 7 has the new reba sl, which are the only ones ive seen. i dont see any performance upgrades, but they look totally different. they are both very sweet colors. the ex 7 wsd reba sl was a matte grey with dark grey lettering.

·
Registered Dietitian
1,872 Posts
same here-

lithium8813 said:
i work at a trek dealership and we are already getting 06 bikes, the gary fisher wahoo and i htink its the trek 6700 have the new rock shox J1 (new judy) and the ex 7 has the new reba sl, which are the only ones ive seen. i dont see any performance upgrades, but they look totally different. they are both very sweet colors. the ex 7 wsd reba sl was a matte grey with dark grey lettering.
I sold one of the Fuel EX7s today, the new Reba graphics are hot- if the new Pikes look as good, and there's a U-Turn Air version available soon, I'm out of reasons not to try a new Rock Shox for the first time in 10 years...

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
Yes, I am very happy with the Pike Air still. I want to wait a few months to see how the new batch of U-turn Air model Pikes do before jumping on board, but I will likely grab one too. Maybe the old Air would go on the 6-Pack then. Dunno. So many forks, so little time (and money ;) ).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.