Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
wowarizona.com
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was a crisp 50° whenI left for my ride and in the mid/low 40's hen I returned. That is COLD WEATHER RIDING IN THE DESERT!! (Although, I did ride in the snow a couple weeks ago…didn't feel as cold!)

It was beautiful yesterday.

First two pics are heading up Deer Camp/Mid gate entrance and the other two are at Dark Hollow Bypass

Photo Quality comment: Cell phone pics…

Attachments

·
Dave
899 Posts
Yeah cold brrrr

Yes I was out riding last night with my wife and it got cold real quick on SoMo. We had to quit early because my dear wife went OTB on Ridgeline and was a little hurt after that. Sore wrist and right side of body and a little head bump too. It was really scary seeing my wife go OTB. Yes I watched the whole thing go down. I thought about yelling back to her not ride that drop off but my lips never parted. Sometimes I don't know whether to give her advice on a section or not. This time I guess I should have.

Nice pics. I like that last one.

OH CJ, when you mentioned Balancing Saguro in my thread the other week were you referring to the one way in the background over our left shoulder or the one right next to us? Last ride of 2008 thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.