Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I like to ride bikes!
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last time there was a bunch of Ernesto's hyjinks goin on around this board, we ended up with Gnomefest. Now what Baffeled Fest? I just don't understand!!! I'm baffeled!!! How does he do it????

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Baffeledfest

scoutdog said:
Last time there was a bunch of Ernesto's hyjinks goin on around this board, we ended up with Gnomefest. Now what Baffeled Fest? I just don't understand!!! I'm baffeled!!! How does he do it????
Baffeledfest is actually going to simultaneously happen during Gnome Fest.

A bunch of us will do a Baffle enduro/derby where we just won't know what to do because we'll be baffled.

This year I hope not to fall in the one field that was full of roosting anuses.

·
dirty hippy mountainbiker
1,146 Posts
baffwha?

I have no idea what any of you guys are talking about.

It's like when I was a kid and I went to this weird religious party for a friend of mine and we had coolaid and crackers and everybody died but me.

Friggin wackjobs.

-M

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Huh???

scoutdog said:
Where would this be? Can I wear Lycra or are only cool people who proclaim themselves cool and wear baggies allowed? Will there be any playa hatin cats there?

I don't know, this all seems so complicated.

One other thing: Where are my pants?

Ken

·
34N 118W
2,246 Posts
Ken in KC said:
One other thing: Where are my pants?

Ken
I found them clogging the filter in my hot tub. Again. And Staycia and Leeza want to know when you're going to call them back. Apparently you promised them a role in a movie or something? My question is: who did all my blow? These parties are getting out of hand...

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Oops...

Hollywood said:
I found them clogging the filter in my hot tub. Again. And Staycia and Leeza want to know when you're going to call them back. Apparently you promised them a role in a movie or something? My question is: who did all my blow? These parties are getting out of hand...
I thought that was baby powder. Don't worry, it's safe. It's currently residing between my inner tube and my tire. I'll dig that out for you.

Staycia and Leeza were hot. They seemed hell bent on auditioning so who am I to deny them?

BTW: I love your parties. If you have room, could you bring my pants out to Fruita? Those are my lucky ones. Thanks.

Ken

·
Expert Pushing SSer
1,503 Posts
scoutdog said:
Eh? Will we be executed if show up with our pet rodents?

What did the brown gerbil say to the white gerbil?

You must be new around here.

(Old Richard Gere joke.) :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.