Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first snow fell in Denmark, so I took a 2 hour ride through some local trails. Finished the cold day off with a hot shower and a nice cold beer :D

Enjoy,

Thomas

Attachments

·
lover of trees
85 Posts
Nice...:)

We did the same thing our first snow ride! What did you drink? I brought Victory Hop Wallop for all four of us. A victory beer after a four hour ride in 3" of fluff.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xc_xtc said:
Nice...:)

We did the same thing our first snow ride! What did you drink? I brought Victory Hop Wallop for all four of us. A victory beer after a four hour ride in 3" of fluff.
That sounds like a great reward, I myself had a Old Speckled Hen...perfect way to end a good day of riding. :p

Thomas

·
Mmmm Rocks Good
645 Posts
Nice Pics

Maskedman said:
The first snow fell in Denmark, so I took a 2 hour ride through some local trails. Finished the cold day off with a hot shower and a nice cold beer :D

Enjoy,

Thomas
Hey Thomas. Nice Pics! Your terrain there in Denmark looks exactly like out terrain here in western Pennsylvania! Amazing! Cold beer+Hot shower after ride=Nirvana!! :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PaMtnBkr said:
Hey Thomas. Nice Pics! Your terrain there in Denmark looks exactly like out terrain here in western Pennsylvania! Amazing! Cold beer+Hot shower after ride=Nirvana!! :D
Thanks PaMtnBkr, that sounds cool...do you have any pictures from Pennsylvania?

And Toro, I'm sorry my friend, I can't live without my bling you know ;)

Thomas

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Denmark looks similar to some of the places we ride in..

Northeastern PA. Appreciate you posting the pics. I have posted quite a few pictures recently in this site. They are in the Pennsylvannia thread, look for items posted by JeffSkisMontana. Let me know what you think of the shots.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Forgot.......................

There are some PA pictures posted in the "passion" thread under the title "Sunset/Moonrise" in Mountain Top.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts