Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
In FTF We Trust
1,815 Posts
...and while you're riding, plan out your rigid fixie/SS :D . A man can never have too many bikes.

·
Int'l Man of Leisure
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
el-cid said:
...and while you're riding, plan out your rigid fixie/SS :D . A man can never have too many bikes.
I have my eye on a WaltWorks SS...... but not ready to make that leap yet!

:eek:

·
Int'l Man of Leisure
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
29inch said:
now you're talkin'....I bet someone would snap up your current frame before you could say "bling bling for the zing zing"...
;).......

·
Registered
166 Posts
MTBNate said:
True dat... I can always upgrade the frame to a Titus Ti exo.... :(
yep, and you could sell your current frame really quick to help pay for it..

oh, by the way, I only recently learned that for Hope is offereing thier 2-peice floating rotors in all sizes and with all colors...so you could replace your rotors with new green centered aluminum ones....also, they have a trim kit, where you can change out your levers, resevoir caps, and brake cylinder plugs with any color you want...also, thier braided steel brakelines are pretty sexy...top that off with a matching seatpost binder...

·
Int'l Man of Leisure
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
29inch said:
yep, and you could sell your current frame really quick to help pay for it..

oh, by the way, I only recently learned that for Hope is offereing thier 2-peice floating rotors in all sizes and with all colors...so you could replace your rotors with new green centered aluminum ones....also, they have a trim kit, where you can change out your levers, resevoir caps, and brake cylinder plugs with any color you want...also, thier braided steel brakelines are pretty sexy...top that off with a matching seatpost binder...
I hate you now....

:p

·
Int'l Man of Leisure
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rryyddeerr said:
NO UPGRADES LEFT!!??

Dont talk like that! I bet you dont have a pair of those swizzank I9 wheels yet.
YET!
Nope... they won't work with the 24mm thru axle Maverick fork. :(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.