Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ridin' many miles...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning Daddy Conan and I rode south on Dakota Ridge then north through Matthews/Winters. I was riding by 6:35AM, and Mike dragged up a few minutes later. I guess 6:30 is a tough mark to hit.

The weather was perfect, and the recent rain has made dirt tacky and has washed all the talcum powder off the treacherous Hogback. Even though the pucker factor on Dakota ridge is still mighty high I managed to ride most of the trickier sections, though as usual, some I had to backtrack to "clean".

This time the story the wrist GPS tells is pretty optimistic, but it's a little closer than it was on Mt. Falcon last week.

Deer Creek tomorrow afternoon anyone?

Cheers,

Ed

·
Ridin' many miles...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deer Creek 5:pM

gotdirt said:
Details: We're meeting at 5:pM at the parking lot. I drive a silver and black Honda CR-V with a Thule swing away rack on the back and I ride a black and white C'Dale Jekyll (w/ Lefty).

Something tells me 5:pM will be a tough mark to hit, so 5:30 may be more likely. PM me and we can coordinate if you want.

We hope to have beers afterward so bring some!!

Ed

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
EdZilla said:
Details: We're meeting at 5:pM at the parking lot. I drive a silver and black Honda CR-V with a Thule swing away rack on the back and I ride a black and white C'Dale Jekyll (w/ Lefty).

Something tells me 5:pM will be a tough mark to hit, so 5:30 may be more likely. PM me and we can coordinate if you want.

We hope to have beers afterward so bring some!!

Ed
I'll try to make it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.