Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello There!

I am thinking of getting a Daniese Gladiator top but I am not quite sure about the sizing.

I am 6'3", 185 lbs and quite skinny (38-40 inch chest circumference), so I was wondering if I should get a large or an XL. My concern is that my shoulders might be a a little narrow so the shoulder pads would be hanging off the sides.

I would appreciate your suggestions.

Pedro

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Pedro2005 said:
Hello There!

I am thinking of getting a Daniese Gladiator top but I am not quite sure about the sizing.

I am 6'3", 185 lbs and quite skinny (38-40 inch chest circumference), so I was wondering if I should get a large or an XL. My concern is that my shoulders might be a a little narrow so the shoulder pads would be hanging off the sides.

I would appreciate your suggestions.

Pedro
Dainese is italian - think small. I have owned most of their gear except for upper boday armor. I am 6'4" 195lbs. and was suggested not to use an XL Dainese jacket because it would probably be too small. Went with a Large Azonic Z-6 - maybe you should look into Azonic gear.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
keen said:
Dainese is italian - think small. I have owned most of their gear except for upper boday armor. I am 6'4" 195lbs. and was suggested not to use an XL Dainese jacket because it would probably be too small. Went with a Large Azonic Z-6 - maybe you should look into Azonic gear.
Thanks keen!

So, I guess the pads sliding off the shoulders in not likely to be an issue; I guess it's quite the opposite.

I will try to try it on and if nothing else I might order it and just return it if it doesn't fit.

Pedro

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
keen said:
Azonic Z-6 really you might want to go this route...they are the same thing as a Dainese (made in the same place) but they have a different name...oh yeah alot cheaper

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.