Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Single Speed Junkie
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been considering armor far a while now and finally got a decent reason to go pick some up. Have been looking at Dainese 3x knee and elbow pads and they seem to be sold out across the US. This is not the first time I have made an attempt to buy some of their gear. Seems as if they only make a few runs of this stuff each year and are sold out already, How can a company stay in business if they never produce enough material? Enough venting.

Anyone know where I could find some? Any recommended alternatives?

Thanks

·
Registered
569 Posts
I switched to Troy Lee Designs Lopes signature knee/shin and love them. Best leg pads I have ever used by far. Fit great, don't slide down and no rubbing when pedalling. The first pads I'm actually willing to pedal with.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've been riding with the Rockgardn Landing Zone arm guards and LZMX leg guards, and I'd recommend them. Great fit, they don't move, and very protective. They breathe pretty well, too.

·
Praise Bob
490 Posts
+1 on TLD Pads

The troy lee pads rock. I liked my Race Face Roach Rally pads, but the straps ripped loose without that much use. It might just be a fluke, but I was pretty PO'd. They were comfortable and stayed in place during pedaling. The TLD pads are definitely better built.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.