Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ride in Florida in the heat so I researched and feel these 3x's are the way to go for me... LBS is far, far away and I don't even know if they carry them so could anyone help me with sizing? I am 6' tall, 185 lbs and about a 32" inseam and it's 22 3/4" from the floor to the top of my knee while sitting in a chair (if that helps). Medium or Large? any help would be greatly appreciated!

I should add the circumference around the largest part of my calf is 15 3/4" Thanks

·
Purveyor of Trail Tales!
1,189 Posts
Strange as it sounds.....

kez7 said:
I ride in Florida in the heat so I researched and feel these 3x's are the way to go for me... LBS is far, far away and I don't even know if they carry them so could anyone help me with sizing? I am 6' tall, 185 lbs and about a 32" inseam and it's 22 3/4" from the floor to the top of my knee while sitting in a chair (if that helps). Medium or Large? any help would be greatly appreciated!

I should add the circumference around the largest part of my calf is 15 3/4" Thanks
Hi kez7,

My wife and I have been using these for the past two seasons and love them. However, the only difference between the medium and the large is the length of the strap.:confused: I’m 5’ 10”, 180 lbs and use the large which is what I would recommend for you. They’re great XC pads and work better in the heat than anything else I’ve been able to find.

Good luck,

Michael:thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts