Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
301 - 320 of 13327 Posts

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
Sadly, I have no recent winter fatty shots. Sold the Pug, trying to source a Mukluk, with out a ton of luck...yet. So here's some summer shots!

we had a pugsley team do the 24 hours of Wausau this past summer. 6 man team, and we got second in class. Certainly was awesome killing dreams that weekend.

Plus one winter shot.

·
Registered
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
I suppose in a few months, a very dusty Jones will be on eBay :)

·
Registered
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #308 ·
singlespeedstu said:
...I only buy and ride bikes.

I've not worked out how to sell them yet.;)
Oh dear, another one.

My attic is full of bikes...

·
aka bOb
8,814 Posts
~martini~ said:
Sadly, I have no recent winter fatty shots. Sold the Pug, trying to source a Mukluk, with out a ton of luck...yet. So here's some summer shots!

we had a pugsley team do the 24 hours of Wausau this past summer. 6 man team, and we got second in class. Certainly was awesome killing dreams that weekend.
One of your racers passed me, it was at that time I realized it wasn't all about the bike! Now I own a Pugs!! GREAT JOB:thumbsup:

·
wounded knee
1,369 Posts
mtnbikerx said:
Great pictures! Di you use a self timer (wow) or have a wingman?
Thanks, I have been riding by myself lately and working on video's, there's no way anyone else would put up with me stopping and setting up angles from multiple cameras.
I must confess the pics are stills from video shot in HD.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts

fresh snow. interesting working through the steeps and the deeps. drifts over semi-packed trail caused plenty of washout.

301 - 320 of 13327 Posts