Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 681 Posts

·
Fat & Single
4,140 Posts
Nice pic Gomez, just set it as my wallpaper on your highest flicker setting..... awesome quality too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Reactions: saltyman

·
=========
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I asked the moderator to unstick this thread so it will go away, since the problems that people were having with the original thread seem to be a non-issue and the last poster put his picture in both threads. :madman:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I asked the moderator to unstick this thread so it will go away, since the problems that people were having with the original thread seem to be a non-issue and the last poster put his picture in both threads. :madman:
I still can't use the other thread. I ge a bad script error message and it basically freezes everything up.

·
Witty McWitterson
5,017 Posts
One hundred and seven pages? fvck thats a lot of fat! Edit: NOW I see the second thread. Mod's, lock the other one! Or unstickie it. Or what ever you do to keep folks from posting in it.

Weather has finally cooled off enough to head to the woods and ride here. Three rides in three days. feels good to get out.

GOPR2724

DSC_8565

see that? yep. Crash!

click the images to see more.

1 - 20 of 681 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.