Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A local DJ ( Pat Lynch) on 100.3 the buzz ( 1037thebuzz.com ) in LR, AR has reportedly bashed cyclist and just 'kidded' about people running over cyclists. Please e-mail this station with your displeasure about such an attitude, though keep it on a calm level.

Pat Lynch e-mail [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
One Question

Homer Simpson said:
A local DJ ( Pat Lynch) on 100.3 the buzz ( 1037thebuzz.com ) in LR, AR has reportedly bashed cyclist and just 'kidded' about people running over cyclists. Please e-mail this station with your displeasure about such an attitude, though keep it on a calm level. Perhaps we can enlighten them as to the number of cyclists in the world and to our economic impact on their advertisers.

Steve
Who owns the station? Is it one of the mega corps or is it a local channel? Reason I ask is Clear Channel seems to have a history with this type of behavior.

JmZ

·
just along for the ride
3,033 Posts
We know where he works for CNN, next summer when I'm in NYC lets stake out the place and run his arse over. I'll borrow a huge cruizer mount some polled bull horns on it and fix him. Fair is fair if the law doesn't work anymore ;)

·
what a joke
2,280 Posts
Brown_Teeth said:
We know where he works for CNN, next summer when I'm in NYC lets stake out the place and run his arse over. I'll borrow a huge cruizer mount some polled bull horns on it and fix him. Fair is fair if the law doesn't work anymore ;)
Thanks for the laugh ! :D

Oh yeah that Dj should be fired.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts