Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pedaler of dirt
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the temps dropping to below freezing it's time to cover up my lanky arms. But I've never really found a jacket or jersey that's long enough for my arms. I always end up with a half inch gap and naked flesh at the wrists. XL or XXL or even XXXL size jackets don't seem to help as the sizes only relate to waist and chest sizes. It seems regardless of your actual size we're all supposed to have the same arm length. :madman:

So my question is, has anybody found cycling clothing that actually fits those of us with orangutan like body? Small gut, medium chest, lanky arms?

Cheers.

·
I live to bike
2,450 Posts
biggoofy1 said:
this would be amazing to know at 6'8 and lanky its hard to find gear that fits
I imagine you would need to have any clothes custom-made. It's hard enough finding clothes with long enough sleeves, and I'm not quite 6'1".

It's annoying that clothing companies automatically assume that if you're tall, you must also be huge. I'm small around the waist and chest, so I wear a medium shirt or jersey, and they almost never have long enough sleeves (and sometimes the jersey's aren't even long enough!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.