Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Blammo

Johnnygun said:
Thank god someone else is giving it a go. That frickin 'orrible strip at the back of Brain each month ran out of ideas years ago. Yeah, we get it. early 90's stereotypical old-hippie-Mtber clashes with reality. Great. How long do we have to beat that frickin horse? IT'S 5 YEARS SINCE LONG DEAD ALREADY. This newest one was especially enlightening. Indigestion makes a stinky bike shop bathroom. Top quality content for a trade mag! If I were Brain, I'd be so completely embarrassed to gouge that lesion into every issue, but thankfully I'm not...

·
Registered
649 Posts
Best mtb related strip i've seen is 'Mint Sauce' in MBUK.
It's one of the only good reasons to actually buy that mag!!

I would post a link but i can't seem to find much around. Check the mag out in the newsagent instead, but buy at your own peril! There isn't alot of reading to be had, unless you are 15 and love pics of dirt jumping!!!

·
Banned
6,057 Posts
Master Shake said:
Thank god someone else is giving it a go. That frickin 'orrible strip at the back of Brain each month ran out of ideas years ago. Yeah, we get it. early 90's stereotypical old-hippie-Mtber clashes with reality. Great. How long do we have to beat that frickin horse? IT'S 5 YEARS SINCE LONG DEAD ALREADY. This newest one was especially enlightening. Indigestion makes a stinky bike shop bathroom. Top quality content for a trade mag! If I were Brain, I'd be so completely embarrassed to gouge that lesion into every issue, but thankfully I'm not...
Ummm...

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.