Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fellow mtbrs,

I'm sure many of you have heard of the Livestrong Challenge (www.livestrongchallenge.com), and as a person with very direct contact with cancer as well as an avid road rider. I am riding the century, 100miler, on September 10th with the LAF. My goal amount is $3000 but any amount makes a difference.

Any dollar helps, and please support me as much as you can. This is for my mother, suffering from brain cancer and "fighting like hell". In Oct 2004 my mother was diagnosed with brain cancer and has since undergone many surgergies and intense rounds of chemotherapy. They gave her a small chance to live, and she continues to defy the odds. Join me in the fight against cancer, lets beat this thing before it may be your mother, your brother, your loved one.

In the words of Lance himself, "When you think about it, what other choice is there but to hope? We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up, or Fight Like Hell"

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much. I appreciate it any dollar, and as an online community this place is awesome. Here is the link to donate.

http://www.kintera.org/06pa/danlavelle/

-Dan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts