Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Want Smiley Sauce w/that?
530 Posts
The animals are crackin' me up. They're like "WT-?" The donkey....ha

Great stuff. Would like to know more about the logistics of gettng the bike there, what you bring with in terms of spare parts...

·
Registered
711 Posts
Wow, sweet pics. Could I convince you to post up some more info on your trip...where you were riding, staying, etc...and more photos.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
motoadve said:
Great pics! I just got back from Peru 5 days ago and would have loved to do some mtn biking, but we were quite tired from doing the Huayhuash trek.

For anyone going to Peru (to the Ancash region) this would be THE guy to go with. He basically started mtn biking in the region. Only wish I had more energy after the trek.

http://www.chakinaniperu.com/

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey,

Those pics are from the Lares DH, the one that ends in Calca (Sacred Valley). I've been there for the last 2 months guiding tourists and I've checked new amazing trails.

The best was a ride we started in Ollantaytambo riding horses up to the mountains and then we descended to the Lares Valley and we ended on the hot springs.

If you really want the ultimate adventure in Peru take a look to our webpage. It's going to be the trip of your lifetime!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.