Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How have you guys done this? I have a red 5.5 and can't get the white neutral sticker kit so I'm going to try and take the yellow flames out with a knife. Has anyone done this and how risky is it?

Thanks

·
Registered
476 Posts
saga said:
How have you guys done this? I have a red 5.5 and can't get the white neutral sticker kit so I'm going to try and take the yellow flames out with a knife. Has anyone done this and how risky is it?

Thanks
I did that to my yellow decal on my 5.5.
First of all, hold your breath
then use a brand new xacto knife to lightly cut out the shape you want
Be careful not to cut all the way thru, just half way
Then peel the decal off
Okay, you can breath now

Check the pic in my profile,
I'm "less is more" kinda guy

·
Registered
107 Posts
I peeled all of the fake carbon and red flames off of my ball burnished 5.5. I then took the big Intense logo completely off. I then carefully peeled the smaller Intense off of the chain stays and put it up on the down tube where the big Intense logo was. It makes for a nice clean bike that still let's people know what it is. Intense, if any of you are reading this, on a bike this cool you don't need a lot of cheap stickers to make a statement. Keep it clean.

just my thoughts,
Craig

·
Penny's my cow-cat
303 Posts
Pic please

spaeth said:
I peeled all of the fake carbon and red flames off of my ball burnished 5.5. I then took the big Intense logo completely off. I then carefully peeled the smaller Intense off of the chain stays and put it up on the down tube where the big Intense logo was. It makes for a nice clean bike that still let's people know what it is. Intense, if any of you are reading this, on a bike this cool you don't need a lot of cheap stickers to make a statement. Keep it clean.

just my thoughts,
Craig
I'd like to see a pic of that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.