Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm getting a SJ Comp 29er Alloy in this color scheme and have a few questions about customizing it:

1) Does anyone know the pantone of that color of yellow?
2) I'll likely grab some Chesters to try to color match.
3) Will likely get some custom Fox decals once I figure out what yellow that is.
4) Grips..

I'm tempted to pick a totally different accept for pedals/grips and such than the yellow... but the yellow is already there... so..

Anyone seen any cool examples of ways to customize the bike with that colorway or have recommendations for parts (stems, etc..) that would match or accent well.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So is the color “ion” the same yellow that’s now being called “team yellow”? I see “ion” on a lot of specialized products, and it looks pretty close to the same.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another thought I’ve had is to get an All Mountain Style frameguard kit, cover the obnoxious yellow on the Downtube and head badge, then just go with a different accent color altogether. I’m not crazy about the yellow but I like the Grey.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.