Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
KevinK
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rarely have I encountered Customer Service, above and beyond what I ever expected. I tells how much a company is willing to place the customer first, and what they will do to make everything right. Well, I just had a FANTASTIC experience:

The company: Rotor USA :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've been corresponding w/ them, w/ questions, for the last month, and always received a quick, complete e-mail response. I then purchased the Rotor 3D crank w/ Titanium Axle, and when I received it, I questioned something about the product. Kervin, my contact at Rotor USA, went above and beyond to find the answers, and keep me happy. I have to say, I have full trust in Rotor USA customer service. I will have my cranks put on my bike this Saturday, can't wait.

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Make sure you post up some pics and a review on them once you get them running. I'd like to see more user input on their products.

·
KevinK
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will be sure to post some pics, and a components list when I receive the bike. I'm building it light, but strong. I made a few compromises in strength vs. weight, but hope to get the entire bike under 23lbs. The bike is an Ibis Mojo SL.

Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.