Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
bikedestroyer 23 said:
am i the only one whos had an issue with konas no respond customer service? well i think they suck:mad:
Care to elaborate? What's the issue?

For said issue, have you called or emailed them directly? Are you going through your LBS? I had a cracked chainstay over a year ago and got it handled through my shop without any issues.

EBX

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i need a pivot and frame sticker kit. first ive gone to three different kona dealers and they cant get a response from kona then i tryed emailing kona directly and still no response. wtf is their deal. are they still closed down for the holidays? do they cut staff for winter? just doesnt seem like good business

·
Registered
131 Posts
bikedestroyer 23 said:
i need a pivot and frame sticker kit. first ive gone to three different kona dealers and they cant get a response from kona then i tryed emailing kona directly and still no response. wtf is their deal. are they still closed down for the holidays? do they cut staff for winter? just doesnt seem like good business
Something smells a bit like fish in the scenario -- as described by you above -- I have ridden Kona bikes for many years and have had contact with them personally and through bike shops on all kinds of issues. My local LBS's can contact Kona on the phone while I am standing there --- most of the time they answer --- if not they call back in a few minutes. I have NEVER had a Kona dealer tell me that they can not contact Kona or have had Kona not respond to a legitimate question, query or complaint.

IMHO something is seriously out of whack with your supposed dealers, your complaint/inquiry or your story in general....:confused:

Cheers... Dave

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
Rubicon said:
Something smells a bit like fish in the scenario -- as described by you above -- I have ridden Kona bikes for many years and have had contact with them personally and through bike shops on all kinds of issues. My local LBS's can contact Kona on the phone while I am standing there --- most of the time they answer --- if not they call back in a few minutes. I have NEVER had a Kona dealer tell me that they can not contact Kona or have had Kona not respond to a legitimate question, query or complaint.

IMHO something is seriously out of whack with your supposed dealers, your complaint/inquiry or your story in general....:confused:

Cheers... Dave
I agree.

I'm not just saying this because I work for a Kona dealer, or because I used to ride a Kona (and hopefully will again in the near future).

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Agreed that something doesn't sound right.

You can get sticker kits on their online store, so there goes that thought. A pivot should be an easy order for a Kona dealer. Sounds strangely like someone wants something for free and they're not answering his request for something free. That's the only thing I can think they wouldn't respond to.

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
I've been in the 3 different bike store, 3 different times and every call to Kona gets thru.....hmmmmmm, just luck maybe????

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the pivot kit is for an 02 stinky primo so is it possible the shop(s) cant get it and dont want to look foolish? they were all ready to sell me a whole new stinky. btw i got a call back today from a shop and its on its way. so problem solved thanks for your help.
---jess

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.