Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Adobo Lover
985 Posts
Thanks man, glad to be a part of the tribe. Things are well on the east coast. We are all coming out of the woodworks now. I've had dialogue with others, a few Santa Cruz riders, when I was deciding what bike to buy. Your bikes and threads in general are giving me upgradeitis.

·
Adobo Lover
985 Posts
That's too funny. I use to work and live in Fairfax also. I don't ride Accotink/Wakefield as much anymore but I try to get there once a month. Fountainhead is much closer and just as fun. By the pics you post, it seems like your in the right area to enjoy our sport.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I wonder?

How many people even know what a flip is? If I hadn't grown up in VA Beach, I wouldn't. I've forgotten most of the Tagalog and Ilicano curse words my friends taught me. Maybe that's a good thing. I do miss the food!

Anyway, yes that paint job is awesome. How much does spectrum charge?

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hangover

Balut is best eaten at 3am after a few San Miguels. Then 2 hours later, after it has digested (or hatched) in your stomach, some hot pandesal and Instant Nescafe... hehe...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.