Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is the worn place to post but i couldnt think of a better place. Im starting a club in my area and would like to get a custom "club jersey". Does anyone know of a good place to get a custom jersey? Is it even possible?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Got_Issues? said:
Sorry if this is the worn place to post but i couldnt think of a better place. Im starting a club in my area and would like to get a custom "club jersey". Does anyone know of a good place to get a custom jersey? Is it even possible?
check this site. I bought regular jersey/bib shorts from them. It is roadie clothing not loose MTB. Italian Santini makes the best fitting stuff. www.bikejerseys.com.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
add voler to the list

Got_Issues? said:
http://www.velowear.com/

edit: ah, just noticed that that's where the current mtbr.com stuff is coming from.
I haven't ordered custom, but do like their jersey's and shorts... just might hafta get some mtbr clothes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.